I hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in the batting cages located within Warstic Sports Inc has inherent risks. In consideration of the services provided by Warstic Sports Inc, their agents, officers, participants, consultants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I now agree and certify as follows:
- I acknowledge and fully understand that I (the participant / if participant is 18 years of age or older) or parent/legal guardian of the minor participant, will be engaging in activities that may involve risk of serious injury which result not only from my own actions, or negligence, but from the actions, inactions or negligence of others or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The risks may include, but are not limited to: nature of the activity, latent or apparent defects of conditions in equipment or property supplied by Warstic Sports Inc other entity; acts of other participants in this activity, employees or agents of Warstic Sports Inc; my own physical condition, acts or omissions; conditions of the Warstic Sports Inc facility and surrounding grounds terrain and accidents connected with their use; first aid emergency treatment or other services.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participating in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect, in spite of the risks, to participate. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury.
- On behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives I hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Warstic Sports Inc and each of their respective commissioners, directors, agents and other employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, distributors and agents, other Batting Cage participants and if applicable, operator or lessors of premises used to conduct the event/activity from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands of causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Warstic Sports Inc equipment or facilities.
- I hereby certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in these activities or alternatively I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
- I hereby certify that I am familiar with the Batting Cage Rules and Regulations and will comply with conditions set forth therein.
- I acknowledge and certify that I am at least 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of the participant under 18, and I agree I will wear a helmet at all times while in the batting cage. I hereby provide Warstic Sports Inc permission to administer basic First Aid and I authorize Warstic Sports Inc or its agents or employees to contact 911 or other emergency personnel as needed.
- Severability: I (participant or guardian of participant) expressly agrees that the forgoing waiver and assumption of risks agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Texas and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
By completing this reservation, all participants (or legal guardians of participants under the age of 18), if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during participation in this activity, a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Warstic Sports Inc and each of the other parties listed in Paragraph 3 above on the basis of any claim from which I (participant or legal guardian) have release them herein.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
TO RESERVE A TIME WITH MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS: ALL participants (or their legal guardians) must consent to the above BEFORE confirming your appointment.
Click HERE to reserve your appointment time.